Friday, September 22, 2006

Alphabet Numbers

This week Riley is playing Jump Start 2nd Grade on the old olde imac, he loves it. But he cannot read yet so we all take turns reading the instructions to him. It's okay, I am usually sitting directly behind him at the other desk when we use computers. I see he likes to stay on one game at a time, I think it's because he knows it's hard to get someone to help when he changes games frequently. Kinda sad, I will try to help him more cheerfully so he won't feel badly.

One of his fave games is putting Roman Numerals in order so these cartoon penguins can hop across the newly formed bridge. Riley is so funny, he says, "I'm really good at Alphabet Numbers!" And he really is good at it, he learned that number system quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home