Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Dreams, Cycles, Relativity, Percentages

We never eat breakfast, it's usually too late. Brunch we eat. No Lunch, it comes too soon after Brunch, but we are hungry for Tea [LOL], and dinner we eat late.

Today during brunch we ate what's left from dinner, something I call Aphid Surprise, it's delicious! I put together garlic, sausage, broccoli and pasta, the entire recipe is dependent on the broccoli, our broc was excellent this time.

Eating is a very enjoyable thing we do here, we eat a lot and talk freely which I love and don't get enough of in my life lately. Shea and I had a great conversation about time travel, plane travel, car travel, dreams, sleep cycles, percentage of dream time in sleep, and the physics of time. Wow! REALLY good broccoli!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home